Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lots of Explanation Points!


I went and bought a pack of Starburst to get it out of my system.



Okay, okay!


I wont lie to you!


I bought 2 packs!


Geez!

So pushy!

Quit bugging me!
I have almost ate all of them and I promise I wont buy anymore. I do kinda regret buying them, but at the time I really wanted them.
I have decided I want an Ipod touch in exchange for losing weight. I mentioned it at work today and this guy I work with has one. He let me hold his and look through it. Did you know it has internet on it? Very convenient for surfing the web at any location with free Wi-fi. How great would it be to have one of these?
I want one so bad now!
$300 though.
A bit pricey.
It will be worth it.
I really do need to lose the some weight in order to buy this. This is a good bribe. Matt even told me he would buy me a new camera if I lose even more weight.
Wow!
I got a washer and dryer last weekend and now I could potentially have a new Ipod AND camera. No need for a Christmas/Birthday list for now. (If I lose the weight.)


I rented the movie “How To Be” starring Robert Pattinson who plays Edward in the Twilight series. It was awful - it didn't even bother watching the whole movie! Don’t waste your money by renting it. I hate British movies. I was thinking since I liked him as Edward maybe I would like him in this movie. This was not the case.
In the Twilight series he sounds so “American”!
I knew he was from London, but goodness!



No comments:

Post a Comment