Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Just 10 Pounds


I just did my taxes; with one day to spare!

Thankfully, I do not owe anything!
Unlike my brother! Sorry R!
I am getting back about $140 from Federal and about $100 from State. I was hoping to get back more…. but like I already said, at least I don’t owe anything.
I think this deserves a new Ipod or camera… if I lose 10 pounds before my next doctor appointment which is about a month away. Sounds like a good deal to me. I just hope I can do it. I work well with bribes, usually, but nothing has gotten me to lose any weight since I moved. I truly do want to lose weight… I hate being fat – I just can’t stop eating; especially junk!


No more excuses though.


I can do this!


I am embarrassed to go back to the doctor for more blood to be drawn and allow her to see no changes in my blood work or in my weight. I want her to see I am at least trying to lower EVERYTHING. I really like this doctor and want to make a good impression. (Funny, yet true.)


I pulled the salmon my mom gave me out of the freezer and placed in the fridge to cook for dinner tomorrow. I went to Kroger today and was going to buy more, but all they had was farm raised. I prefer wild. I will buy some next time I am at my mom’s house since I plan to eat more fish, veggies, and fruit. I need to buy some tilapia as well.
I MUST do this!
I am about 180 pounds right now… 170 will slim my face down some which will be nice.


Kroger was good to me today…
Monday I went to the dermatologist who touched my face, told me I had adult acne, and prescribed me a daily oral pill and face gel. I sure missed my calling when it came to picking out a profession. Such an easy job… at least when it comes to acne. I was hardly even there. I was worried they were going to scrap my face or something and here she did nothing! My kind of doctor! He he he!


Oh ya, Kroger was what I was talking about…


In the mail my mom and I got coupons for $20 towards groceries when you fill a current prescription, transfer a prescription, or start a new one. Get this – my 30 day supply was $5.50 (ish) and I used the coupon to buy some groceries that ended up being $2.50 (ish)! I would have taken a picture, but I only used 2 coupons and mostly bought stuff I was out of like peanut butter.
I love using coupons for free money when filling prescriptions!
I still have to fill my face gel prescription once I get another coupon. Meijers has one for $25 towards groceries, but I already threw out my newspaper! I was hoping Kroger had some to buy – they didn’t!


I will check another store tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment