Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Stop Being Wasteful

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!




Was it really just two days ago when I threw out the TWO current Louisville phonebooks I had in my house?



I must be wrong!


I know I did not just see ANOTHER phonebook next to my door when I took Wyatt out.


Surely this is not a picture I took with my camera of my front door.
There must be some sort of mistake.


My county cannot possibly also have there own phonebook!


No way would the state waste THAT MUCH money!


Can you imagine?


What is this world coming to?


I realize where I used to live is not as big as here, but we only had ONE phonebook!


Who on Earth needs THREE for the SAME area???


Hello people!!! 
That is what whitepages.com and yellowpages.com is for!




Okay, I am done talking about the phonebook issue here in Louisville… I’m sure no one but me truly cares about all the wasted paper and ink now in landfills…
Today at work I had 2 inspections in my areas and luckily, they both went exceptionally well. I was especially worried about the second one since I am still new to the area and it is a highly secure area. I was afraid I would forget something. My third area – I was not there for that inspection since it happened during my second inspection – it didn’t do so well. But honestly, I felt it did great! One person can only do so much on their own. Thankfully my lead did the inspection and defended the area – even the inspector told me he feels we all wear too many hats.
That is the understatement of the year!


I came home to a very peaceful evening of TV and a book. Only the best for me!
Perhaps I should go out and get a life…. NAH!!!
:)
Actually, I do want to find a park to take Wyatt to, but that will have to be once it fully warms up. We keep going cold to warm, cold to warm. I wish the weather would make up its mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment