Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Frizz Control

Since I have not been stockpiling items like I had in the past (everyone complained about how much stuff I had when I moved), I opened my last bottle of shampoo the other day and knew I needed to buy some more - I still have three bottles of conditioner left.

Thankfully, Walgreen’s came to the rescue.
This week starting today you can buy a bottle of Dove shampoo or conditioner for $4.00 and you will get back $4.00 in Register Rewards which makes the bottle FREE!
I have already done it twice – I bought one and Matt bought one this morning. I plan on getting two more today when I go out since I will be stopping at 2 Walgreen’s. Might as well start building my hair care items back up.

Another good deal right now is at Target. Click HERE for Target coupons - one coupon is for $1.50 off any pillow. You can buy a standard pillow for $3.00 – after coupons makes them $1.50 each. Not bad for a decorative pillow.



No comments:

Post a Comment