Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Moon

I have been anticipating the release of New Moon (Follow-up to the movie Twilight) ever since I fell in love with the books – about 3 weeks or so ago. I was so excited about it… I watched Twilight once again tonight and even went to Wal-Mart at midnight to buy it!


*** SIDE NOTE ***
Wal-Mart was crazy!
I knew it would be busy - I just didn’t realize how busy. I’m talking day after Thanksgiving with people waiting for inexpensive big screen TV crazy!
I got there 15 minutes early and the line was already all the way to the back of the store weaving into the drinks area. I got in line about 12:05 AM and was back in my car right after 12:30 AM. I will give this Wal-Mart some credit – they did have it nice and organized.
*** END SIDE NOTE ***



The movie did touch on all the high points of the book, but I felt it was too rushed and the scenes didn’t seem to “mesh” well together. I hate how they didn’t really show much of the Cullens…. They played such a large role in the book. And don’t even get me started on looks… Rosalie’s hair looked normal in the first movie… why did it look so YELLOW in New Moon???? And to me, even though Robert Pattinson was Edward in both movies, I didn’t believe him to be Edward in New Moon if that makes any sense at all.
1st movie....
2nd movie....


So as of now, I am really disappointed in the movie… it did not meet my expectations.
I’ll get over my gripes! Maybe I am just tired. It is almost 4 in the morning after all. I will probably watch again tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment