Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day of Freebies

Before Matt and I play the new board games we bought I wanted to post the deals I got today. I wish I had done this yesterday so you could have done this same deal. If you act fast, you still can I suppose.

I bought 18 (Yes, I said 18!) total boxes of Ronzoni noodles. Through today, at Kroger buy any 8 participating items and get $4.00 off your purchase. That makes the noodles $0.75 each after having the discount applied to the purchase. Click on any off these: HERE1, HERE2, or HERE3 and print 2 coupons from each site for $0.75 off each box of noodles making these completely FREE!


SCORE!


Whoo hoo!


Thankfully, Matt is here this weekend and brought both of his computers so I was able to have 18 coupons.


Awesome deal!


Excited me!

Made my day!
At Target through today, the board game Connect 4 is on sale for $7.00 each. Click HERE for a $4.00 off coupon and HERE for a $3.00 off Target coupon. You can use both of these coupons combined making these FREE. I bought 4 total. Should have bought more, but was unable to print anymore coupons. I am keeping one for myself and will donate the other 3 at Christmas time.



No comments:

Post a Comment