Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Smells Like A Gingerbread House

I was only going to mention mine and my mom's beautiful gingerbread house on
my last post, but I decided it needed its very own post.

It’s not like I make one very often.
In fact, I think this is my first ever gingerbread house.

Isn’t it lovely?








We worked really hard on it.
It was one that was already built - which was nice.
(I bought one that needs to be built before you decorate it. I bought it
last year. I am thinking it will be a pain in the butt to build. No matter
what though, I am building it or my brother will.)

The icing was hard to work with. For the roof, I used my fingers to "smooth"
it out. It kept pulling up every time I put more on top. Placing the candy
was much easier and more fun.

Note: The icing was gross to the taste. I do not recommend trying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment