Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ordinary Tub?

Of course it is an ordinary bathtub! This is not Ripley's blog!
I found my camera cord and since I have nothing better to do, I figured I would post some random stuff about my new home.
Here is my new bathtub:
(Please ignore the wrinkled shower curtain)
Looks like any other tub on the surface.
In fact, when I first saw it I loved how it had a nice "storage" place for all my toiletries.
(I have them all faced forward so you can see what I use. :) Just Kidding! It is just a coincidence they are all facing forward - or is it? Which do you believe?)
Last night, I decided to take a bath since the night before I had bought a new book and today I had went and bought bubble bath.
Little did I know...
Do you see the ledge?
Where I lay my head/neck it is not slanted down! There is a ledge!
What kind of tub is this?
Guess this is just another thing I will have to get used to.
I have decided, I hate change!

No comments:

Post a Comment