Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Job Starts Tomorrow

(This was the only decent picture I could find...)
I start my new job tomorrow!

I am excited, but very nervous!

I am really hoping all goes well.

Starting a new job is always scary.

I would like to make a friend. Maybe someone will invite me to lunch... we will see. I guess it depends if I am even with my new co-workers... I might just be filling out paperwork all day. Who knows.



I will be doing the same type of job I was doing - except now I will have better pay and benefits!

I am hoping this means I will fit in easily and catch on to their policy and procedures quickly.

:)

I am going to see if I can get my work car pass today instead of waiting until tomorrow. The less I have to worry about tomorrow morning, the better. I would like to bring Wyatt, but I need to test him and see if he will be okay home alone. Hopefully, he will not bark the whole time I am gone.

I plan on picking out my clothes tonight and taking a shower and straightening my hair so I will not have to do it in the morning.



At least this week will be a short week since Thursday is Thanksgiving. I am hoping I will be able to be off Friday too. I am a bit doubtful though since the old office I worked at is opened which probably means this office will be open. Guess I will have to wait and see.



Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome, they will love you! Be yourself and have fun.

    ReplyDelete