Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Negative Balance at Kroger

Whether you know it or not, this week at Harris Teeter (through Wednesday) they are having triple coupons up to $0.99 up to 20 coupons. Surrounding Krogers are also doing the same sale.
Mom and I went to Kroger in the city to do one more shopping trip before I move.
(I did not take a picture nor will I be listing what I bought - sorry.)
However, when mine was all rang up after my coupons, I owed -$2.77!!!!
Meaning, the store owed me $2.77!!! That has never happened to me before.
EVER!
Unfortunately, he was not going to give me the extra money so I added gum to my purchase to cover the overages. I was and still am so excited!
Just goes to show you clipping coupons is not a waste of time and effort.
I let my mom use some of my coupons since she does not have time to clip them herself. Her total went from $53 to $17
We both did great!

1 comment:

  1. I had a lot of fun! Thanks for including me. I will miss you terribly.

    ReplyDelete