Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Proposal Review

I just got done watching this movie about 15 minutes ago....
It was sooooo good!
You need to go out and rent this one!
I absolutely enjoyed it!
This is one I want to buy when I find it for $5.00 or less. I hope I find it soon.
It is about a guy who works for a complete hardass. He does everything she asks him to do in hope he too will become an editor one day. His boss (Sandra Bullock) finds out she is being deported back to Canada since she failed to finish her green card paperwork and she left the country for a work event when she was told not to leave. In comes Ryan Reyonalds who she tells her boss she is marrying.
When they leave the room she tells him how she is going to blackmail him into marrying her. He agrees since she is suppose to make him an editor.



I am not going to say anything else about the story since I do not want to ruin for you!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment