Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Join Vocalpoint - Worth it!

(Sorry, I meant to post this last week but time got away from me.)
I love getting FREE stuff in the mail!
I especially like getting GOOD FREE stuff in the mail!
Imagine how happy I was to get this in the mail.
I wondered what it was the whole way from the mailbox to the house. (And of course the whole time Wyatt looked for a good spot to use the bathroom... this was after he refused to go in the grass and then I made him.)
Look!


This is a good freebie!

I will give it to my mom... will you use it mom?
If anyone I know personally wants a $10.00 off coupon, I have 5 for my friends and family.
The website vocalpoint.com is a great website to join to receive free items and stuff. I have gotten a coupon for FREE box of Rice Krispies with 5 $1.00 coupons and a coupon for FREE box on Kashi cereal and 5 $1.50 off coupons, a coupon for a FREE cup of Mac and Cheese with 2 B1G1 FREE coupons, plus more.
You should join!

No comments:

Post a Comment