Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm Still Debating

I had read on a blog that the BRITA 8 cup water picture was on clearance at Walgreens for $8.50 and their is a $5.00 off coupon floating around making it $3.50 before tax and then you would get $3.00 back in Register rewards.
Well, I went to my local Walgreens to see if I could find one since I had a coupon for $4.00
(I already have a BRITA so I am not sure why I felt I needed another one.)
I got all excited when I saw one on the shelf.
I went to the cashier in the photo area to get a price check since it had no price on it or on the shelf. Of course, it would not ring up. The lady called the manager who didn't know what to do and then they called the store manager who said to sell it for $11.00.
I knew it would not give me the RR if I bought it.
But, I decided to get it.
It was $7.00 after my coupon.
I shouldn't have got it.
Luckily, it did give me the $3.00 RR!!!
So it was $4.00 in the end.
Not a wonderful price, but I am still happy with it!
Note to self: STOP BUYING STUFF JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A COUPON!
I truly am gonna try to do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment