Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lifting My Butt Off The Couch



I finally got off my butt and went to the gym today with my friend Patti.

It has been awhile since I have been. I feel like I am wasting my money but I do not want to cancel just yet. I do enjoying going to the gym once I am there... it just takes a lot of effort to get there. Especially now that is getting cold - I really have a hard time getting out of the nice warm house, into the car and to the gym.


Scenario:


Go home from work.

Let Wyatt out.


Pet Wyatt.


Get ready for gym (change).


Go out into the cold.


Lock the door.


Get in the car.


Start driving while the car warms up.


Arrive at the gym.


Get out of the car and walk in the gym doors.


Scan card.

Find a good machine.


Start exercising.


SWEET SUCCESS!


Keep in mind, I do this in shorts since it is too hot to work out in pants. I guess I could change once I got to the gym....

Now there's an idea....

No comments:

Post a Comment