Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Scented Candles

I have been off work using vacation time since yesterday and do not go back to work until Tuesday which has worked out nicely for me so far. I gotta say, I thought i would just waste these days away which is something I did not want to do. I am glad I am accomplishing some stuff.
Yesterday I got everything I needed to get done on my to-do list. And today, I went to the gym with my friend Patti and did some shopping.
I went to Target to get a few more Glade candle tins.
Right now they are on sale for $1.66 each and if you look in the tin, their is $1.50 off coupon making these $0.16 each. These candles do not last long, but I like them. If you live in Tennessee, each tin with tax ends up being $0.32. I am going to keep some for gifts.
You can also use the $1.50 off coupon on the refill as well. But right now, they are $2.50 each before coupon. So $1.00 each after coupon. Not bad.
However, go HERE and print 2 coupons for Buy 1 tin, get 1 refill for FREE!!!
This means you can get a tin and a refill for $0.32 after tax if you live in Tennessee.
I would take advantage of this offer this week since the price might change. Make sure when you ring up, you tell the cashier what the coupon is giving free. I have found a lot of them do not know and need to be told.
When I was at Target, I made the mistake of asking the cashier if I could use 6 of the same coupons in one transaction. He said I could as long as it did not say I couldn't. He looked on the coupon and saw it showed "Limit, one coupon per purchase"
That was no fun. I checked out at the return aisle with a lady who did not seem to mind ringing me up in six different transactions. Glad she was nice about it.
Today Matt and I are going to Dave and Buster's. Last time we were there we got a TON of stuff from the coupons we won. I will be sure to post our winnings on here so be on the lookout.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment