Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lions, and Tigers, and Pears! Oh, My!

How do you like my title of this blog?
I thought it was cute and creative!
:)
As you can see this post is about pears (and tomatoes).
My co-worker Melinda gave me some pears from her tree.
I wish I had a fruit tree....
I planned on waiting until they riped to make a pie, but I think I want to eat them all by themself.
I have a little time to think about it, so who knows what I will do.
I hope they taste yummy!
I'm sure they will.
Maggie gave me more tomatoes. I can now understand her when she says she gets sick of them. She has brought a lot into work (not that I mind) and still has a ton more!
I cannot even imagine.
Wish I had a tomatoe plant....
Even though neither of them read this blog,
THANK YOU BOTH FOR MY PEARS AND TOMATOES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment