Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Great Night

Matt and I went to Oprymills today after he got off. We had a good time. We went to Dave and Buster's where we played a lot of games. I had two coupons for buy $10 game card, get $10 free.
So we played $40 worth of games for $20.
We only won 1600 tickets.
:(
We got these two mugs and these airhead candies (plus 8 more that we already ate).
Mom, don't tell Greg, but the mugs will be part of his birthday present. Not sure what else I will get him.
We had dinner at T.G.I Fridays.
I had printed a coupon for Buy One Get One Meal Free so we got two steak dinners for a GREAT deal.
And I gotta say, the dinner was good!
We also got a really good waiter.
While at the mall I took advantage of the coupon for Bath and Body Works which was buy any item, get a travel item free.
I had planned to just buy two travel bottles of P.S. I Love You lotion which are currently on sale for $1.00 each and are by the register. So it would have been $1.00 plus tax for two bottles. Well, I was a sucker.... the cashier talked me into buying the regular travel items. They are priced $5.00 each right now. She said I could have the $5.00 item free if I bought two bottles of P.S. I Love You. So Matt and I both bought the three items for $2.19 after tax. Not bad.
(P.S. I Love You smells good by the way.)
We stopped at a Target while there as well.
I got me some more candles!
I got all this for about $3.00
I bought 4 tin candle holders for $0.16 each and then used 4 coupons for a free refill with the purchase of the tin holder. Then, while we were looking at the candles, I saw someone had crumpled a coupon for a free Glade soy candle.
JACKPOT!!!!
I love those candles!!!
So I got that free too!
My subtotal was A LOT lower then what I paid for tax.
Barnes and Noble made my day today too. If you know me well, you know I love the author Jane Green. Well, I found this book on clearance. This is one of her newer books that I was waiting to buy until it went on clearance. It was $6.
SCORE!
A GREAT night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment