Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Glade Candles - 10 For $0.92

(Sorry, I meant to post this last week.)
I never get good deals like this so I decided to post it even though none of my family and/or friends and take advantage of this.
meaning, this post is really for anyone who just stumbles upon my blog.
If you have access to go to a Military Commissary, and you have 5 $3.00 off any 2 Glade candles products, you too can have this wonderful deal!
The smaller candles are $1.16 each and the bigger ones are $2.24 each.
Since I was there with Matt's sister, I didn't want to try and see if it would give me overage. So I just made sure everything would cost more then the amount of the coupons ($15.00).
I bought 6 small ones and 4 larger for a total of $15.92 before coupons and $0.92 after coupons!
Wish I could have gotten more!!!
What a deal!!!
(I LOVE THESE CANDLES BY THE WAY!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment