Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

Thank Goodness It's Friday!!!

I think these cute ducks say it all!

Don't you?
LOL!
I am SOOOO glad the weekend is finally here! I plan on fully enjoying it. I am using a vacation day on Monday which will make this another nice three-day weekend for me.
I still have a few more days to use after this so I am sure I will have one or two more extended weekends coming up.
I plan on going to the drive-in this weekend to see G.I. Joe and The Ugly Truth.
I plan on doing a little shopping.
I plan on renting some movies.
I also plan on eating yummy food.
And, the not so fun stuff....
I plan on working.
I plan on applying for jobs.
Oh, possible good news....
They claim I should know by the end of next week if I will be kept on at my job. I hate this waiting around. I have been there about a year and a half so I am hoping they keep me so they will not have to train someone new. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment