Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Kroger Is The Bomb!

Remember I told you Wyatt is nosy?
And Wyatt likes to be in my pictures?
He did it again!
Kroger had GREAT deals on make-up.
Buy and four Cover Girl Products and get $4.00 off the total.
Plus, since I bought many newspapers last week, I had plenty of Cover girl coupons!
$2.50 off 2 products and $1.00 off 1 product.
I think I spent about $10.00 or so on all of this.
Must of that cost is due to tax.
Awesome deals!

Good deal on Bounce too!
Wish they had more of these!
I like to look at the clearance rack at Kroger (and every other store) because sometimes you can find some really good buys.
I did not buy find this on the clearance rack though.
I found it mixed in with the other dryer sheets as if someone had wanted it and then changed there mind. My gain!
I also used a coupon for $0.25 off which doubled to $0.50 off.
So I paid $2.09 for 120 dryer sheets!

I love Back to school products!
These were 2 for $1.00 at Kroger!
I have 4 coupons for $1.00 off 2 BIC products from coupons.com
I decided to only use 1 coupon for now to get these 2 packs for free!

These would have came in handy when I gave out peach pie and zucchini bread.

These were on sale for $1.99 from $3.59 each. I had 2 $0.50 off coupons which doubled to $1.00 off each. Meaning I paid $1.00 each!

Kroger rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment