Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

I Bought All This For $52.11!!!!

Not bad at all!
I love when Harris Teeter does triple coupons up to $0.99 and then Kroger follows in suit!
I got a lot of junk food.... so it will be spaced out. I wish there were more coupons for healthier items, but that is life.
I am not going to tell you how much I paid for what since that takes too much time. But do know, I also got a case of water with this total.
There were a few items I still wanted but were sold out. I wish I lived closer so I could have went there on the first day of this sale.
On second thought, I will list what I bought, just not prices.
4 12-packs of Pepsi products
1 24-pack of bottles water
4 Fruit 2 O single bottles of water
3 24-packs of Luzianne tea
12 cups of easy mac
6 Betty Crocker cookies
3 4-packs of YoPlus yogurt
5 6-packs of Jello pudding
2 6-packs of BabyBell cheese
2 pouches of Sunkist tuna
3 Betty Crocker Frosting
2 bags of WW candy
4 4-packs of Dole gel fruit cups
1 jar of Dole pineapples
6 bottles of Masterpiece BBQ
6 boxes of Hamburger Helper
8 boxes of Jello
3 Pillsbury Biscuits
2 Pillsbury french bread
2 24-count Lysol wipes




Between coupons being tripled and my Kroger Plus and VIC card saving me money, I saved a total of $161.79 on all of this!!!!!!!!!
I also met 2 nice people.
The first lady I met was behind us at the check-out line in Kroger. She said she was enjoying watching our savings with coupons and wanted to know how we did it. I just explained to her I buy several newspapers each week and look at blogs online. She wanted to know which blogs in particular so I named mine (of course) and a few others. Hopefully she gets online and gets into couponing to save money.
The second lady I met was at Harris Teeter. She had a coupon binder like mine and I asked her if she had already been to Kroger (that is we went first). She didn't know Kroger was tripling! So we told her where it was. Hope she went and found some good bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment