Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Easier Mail Opener

Last Sunday's newspaper had a bunch of different Scotch coupons in it that I decided to clip in case they went on sale since I figured you do not see these coupons very often.
Well, I am glad I did!
While in Walgreens on Franklin Road, I saw these:
They were on clearance for $1.69 and I had coupons for $1.00 making them $0.69 each. They were marked down to $6.99 at first which makes me wonder how much these are ordinary. I would not pay more then what I paid though.
I could have bought 6, but figured 3 was enough. I am keeping one for myself and the rest might be stocking stuffer items. (I should quit posting these stocking stuffer items since my family reads my blog.....)
If you live in the area and are wanting one... they had about 10 or so left.

No comments:

Post a Comment