Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Deals At Walgreens

Let me start off by saying I did this in several transactions.
The little red items you see are the Glade 2 OZ soy based candles that had a coupon last week in the paper making them FREE! I had 5 coupons so I bought 5. I was worried these would be sold out so I did several transactions to get mine. Right now, there are several left at the Walgreens on Madison Street that I went to.
Progresso soup is 4 for $5 with store coupon
I bought 9 somehow (I thought I only had 8.... but that is okay since I might go get more anyways).
I bought 2 mailing envelopes for $0.49 and I had 2 coupons to make them FREE.
6 Huggies Wipes (did in 6 different transactions) for $2.99 minus $2.00 off store coupon. I also bought 2 newspapers and saw there is $0.50 off coupons in it which would make these even cheaper. I wanted to buy these for my face and to stock up for baby showers.
3 Starbuck's drinks for $1.25 each with store coupon. I then had 3 coupons for $1 off each making these $0.25 a piece.
4 Mac and Cheese cups for $1.00 each and I had 2 coupons for B1G1 free meaning 4 for $2.00 then there was $1.00 store coupon but the lady would not let me use it. Oh well I guess!
1 Softsoap body wash for $3.99 which gave back $4.00 register Reward.
I spent $12.27 for all this!
Used $12.00 in register Rewards
Gained $4.00 in Register Rewards
So it is like I paid $20.00.... I feel I did good!

No comments:

Post a Comment