Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Deals and Steals

I feel bad about not posting pictures and prices of what I bought on Saturday from Harris Teeter. Especially since I took my mom to experience her first taste of double coupons! She got some free dish soap....always fun to get!
(I have about 20!)
:)
Matt and I went out to buy a few items this evening. I am trying to only go shopping once or twice a week for now on so I do not spend as much money.
I find if i do not go to the store I save money.
We went to Wal-Mart, Target, and Kroger.
Yes, I hate going to Wal-Mart, but they had a good deal I found out about from a fellow blogger.
I had 5 $2.00 off coupons for paper plates. They were priced at $2.36 each.
If you do the math, I paid $0.36 for 36 plates or $1.80 for 180 plates which was cheaper then buying the Wal-Mart brand plates which were $3.50 for 150.
(I can always use paper plates)


Our next stop was to Target where we did awesome! 2 2-packs of Bounce Dryer Bars $3.79 each
(I have been wanting to try these for a long time)
2 $1.50 off Target coupons
2 $1.50 off manu. coupons
=$0.79 each
Burt Bees Lip Balm $2.99
Free coupon
=FREE
4 Glade Tin holders $1.66 each
4 $1.50 off coupons
=$0.16 each
4 Glade 4-pack of refill candles $2.50 each
4 Buy 1 Tin Get 1 Refill Pack FREE
= FREE
Kroger was good too!
Popsicles are $2.00 each for any variety!
This is a GREAT deal!
To make it even better, I had a coupon from Kroger for $1.00 off 2
I also bought a seedless watermelon for $2.99
The Reese's (Yes, I know I do not need them) are $0.50 each
used 3 B1G1 free coupons
Which doubled and made all 6 FREE!
We got all of these items for about $25!!!
I think we had a good shopping experience.
I hope to only go shopping one more time this week. I really need to do good about spending less money.

No comments:

Post a Comment