Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Clean Closet

These pictures did not post in the order I wanted them to, but you will see what I am talking about at least.

I have a closet in my living room that I have always used to store extra kitchen items.

I decided to store more items in here.

(I wanted to get as many items out of my bottom kitchen cabinets as I could.)



Lots of cereal, right?

I love cereal!

Plus I bought them for almost nothing.



The black storage unit has always been in here to hold food and pots and pans.

I moved the white/clear cart into this room to store more items such as all ziplock bags and foil and small pans.

The top drawer is still empty for now since I am debating what to put in it.

I think I will some plastic food containers in there.

Who knows....

No comments:

Post a Comment