Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Oh, Beautiful Atlanta

These will be random pictures of things I found interesting while in Atlanta!
Just a tiny portion of the 450 total pictures I took.
:)
This is what was on all the light poles I saw in downtown.
A pretty site!
A very old church. So pretty!

Look at the beautiful, original, stained glass!
This was another beautiful church downtown which was right across from the one above.
You could see then both from our hotel window.
This must have been a site to see in 1996. I am glad I got to see it, but as you tell, it is a bit worn down. It could use some TLC.




I thought this billboard sign was funny!

Outside of a bank....
Same bank....


If you really need to ass Atlanta for yourself to get the full effect. But, I hop;e you got a small glimpse from looking at my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment