Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Ear Hurts


My ear aches!
I have felt it coming on for about two days now hoping it would go away, but it hasn't.
I think I have an ear infection!
I hate when this happens!
I have been unable to sleep all night because of it!
I get them 2 or 3 times a year so it is nothing new and i can self diagnose....but still...
I am taking some leftover medicine I had from the last time this happened to me. Thankfully, I did not follow the directions on the label which said to take twice a day for 14 days. I stopped taking it when the pain went away.
I know what you are thinking.
You are wondering why I would do that.
You are thinking that is dumb.
Well all I have to say is - I am thankful i did not take them all since I no longer have insurance and it would cost me to see a doctor just to get a prescription even though I know exactly what is wrong with my ear. I just hope it does not develop into a sinus infection... as of now, I don't think it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment