Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

As Seen On TV: THE VARSITY

Have you ever heard of the Varsity restaurant?
It might sound familiar if you watch the TV show Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.
(The back of the restaurant)

(The drive-thru area)
(The Front of the restaurant)

(This is to show you how crowded it was in there!)
(The menu)


My mom and her husband had seen the episode and knew we would have to eat there while in Atlanta. I too watch the show, but had not seen that particular episode before.
Matt on the other hand, had seen it and wanted a shirt.
I got him this one:
I thought it was funny and cute all in one. I gotta say, the restaurant has a cool atmosphere. The food was decent…. but what else can you expect from fast food? I am glad we went.
I love going to places that are famous.
I like being able to say - “Yep, been there, done that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment