Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Great Mariott Marquis

I figured I might as well start my posts with some pictures of our hotel.
We stayed at the Marriot Marquis.
It was a grand hotel.
A bit fancy for my taste, but I liked it.

Here are some pictures of the inside of the hotel. Notice how the elevators are made of glass. I had to look at the elevator doors since I felt sick when I looked out while the elevator was moving. I did not think I would feel this way, but now I know.






We stayed on the 31st floor. I think there were about 40 floors total.

These are the pictures of our room. My brother and I were in one room with 2 queen beds.


This is the spectacular view we got to see.



This is my parents’ room and their view.




Their view was nice, but my brother and I got the nicer city view! It was very pretty to look out at night. I wish we had a balcony we could have sat out on to listen to the sounds to get the full effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment