Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dog Butts at IKEA?

IKEA was one of our last stops while in Atlanta.
If you have never heard of IKEA or seen their commercial, go HERE.
It is an awesome store!
I was a bit overwhelmed at first since it is soooooo LARGE!
I do not know what I was expecting, but it was not at all what I thought it would be.
The store is like a decorating and furnishing store on crack!
:)
I have never in my life been anywhere like it!
Of the few things I bought, here is one of the items next to Wyatt.
Do you know what it is?
Check Spelling Does this help?
No....
Well it is....
At least according to what is rang up as...


Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
LOL!
It is a dog leash holder!
When I was being rung up the cashier, she asked me if I had ever bought one of these before.
I replied no.
She told me to look at what it rings up as.
So I did.
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!?!?!?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
Too funny!
So of course I had to take a picture of it!
Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment