Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Watched Some More Movies

I rented some more movies from Red Box.
I had such a wonderful experience last week that I decided to try it again.
This time I rented Seven Pounds and The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button.
Seven Pounds is about a man who wants to help others. Watch as his story goes from the present to the past to see what he is doing. I don't want to really tell you what this movie is about since I think it will ruin it.
The movie had my attention in the beginning....the middles lacked, but I did not quit watching. Something about it made me want to continue to watch and see how it would end. I am glad I did. The ending made my eyes well. I would rate this movie as decent. Not the best, but not the worst.
The second movie was okay. I don't really like movies that are too unrealistic. This movie is about a baby that is born and looks to be about 80 even though he is a new born. His mother dies in child birth and his father wants nothing to do with him so he leaves him on a random doorstep. A wonderful lady takes him in and raises him. Watch as he becomes younger and younger while everyone gets older. This movie was a bit too long for me. It was a decent watch as well.

Once again, I had a good experience with Red Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment