Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Tater Tots Delivered To My Door?


Have your ever ordered from the big yellow truck?
I never had....before today.
Schwans is a company that sells food items you can order online, over the phone, or straight from the truck. I thought now was a good time to see how this works and if it is worth it since right now you can get $5 off any purchase.



Go HERE to create an account and place an order. You can purchase anything to use the coupon (D5) as long as your total with the $1 shipping is over $5.



I purchased a 2-pound bag of tater tots for $4.99

Plus $1 shipping

Minus $5 code - D5

Total = $1.07 after tax



My tater tots will be delivered by the truck...not sure when though...

I will update this post once I receive my purchase to let you know how my experience was.

No comments:

Post a Comment