Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Foot Cream - Too Expensive For Me!

I had recently read on a blog that if you buy Kerasal foot moisturizer for $7.99 at Walgreen's you would receive a $5 Register Reward good on your next purchase.
I had also recently read Weight Watchers magazine and Prevention magazine and I remembered seeing some good coupons in them.
One for $3 off and the other for $2 off.
I thought this would be a good deal so I looked for it when I was at Walgreen's today. According to the ad in front of the item, it is get $5 RR with the purchase of 2 at $7.99.
So even with my coupons it would be around $11 and I would get $5 RR.
Not worth it to me!

But, I am mentioning this just in case any of you wanted to go out and buy it.
If you do buy it, keep your receipt and UPC tab.
Click HERE and do the mail-in offer for a FREE pair of moisture-enhancing socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment