Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Horrible Sales Actually Save Me Money

This is the second week in a row that the stores have not had good sales. I am thankful I bought enough food to last me awhile. I still have enough meat to last me another week or week and a half....
This is doing great for my pocket since I am not really having to spend any money. My total amount spent for last week for everything including gas (excludes all bills), was about $46!! This is wonderful!
I hope to spend the same this week.
I already spent $19 today though...
I went to Kroger to buy some fruits and veggies and orange juice. Kroger actually had some decent prices on a few items.
Strawberries $1.50 a container
Seedless Watermelon $3.99
Bananas $0.54 a pound
Grapes $1.50 a pound
They also have their big 10 for $10 sale.
Remember, you do not have to buy 10 items to get this deal.... you can just buy one for $1.
I wish Walgreen's would get their act together and start having some better deals. I only stopped there once last week.... I used to stop there all the time. I didn't even bother going there to get my Sunday newspaper like I usually do. I saw no point in going in there to even see if they had any good clearance. I will have to sometime before Saturday since that is when my one $3 Register Reward expires.
Walgreen's, if you are reading this, just know, I wish to shop at your store again, but will not until you get some better deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment