Sunday, June 28, 2009
Here is the cast:
This is the program we were given at our seats.
Here is the "money" you got to use to ask for clues after the murder has been committed. I think they should of had more clues for us to buy. None of the tables guessed the murderer correctly.
Friday, June 26, 2009
$1.69 each (this was not too good of a deal)
P.S. While I was shopping at the second store, I saw a lady that looked about my age with a coupon binder!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
This is so easy to make that my younger brother could make it!
I cooked the rice in a rice cooker and mixed all the ingredients in a big pot. Add the sauces to taste.
Mark your calenders!
About 12 Hours Left!
I am so excited!
I save so much money throughout the month ever since I started going to Harris Teeter's coupon events.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
But, I am mentioning this just in case any of you wanted to go out and buy it.
Save $0.75 off Hidden Valley Dressing
Save $0.75 off KC Masterpiece Barbecue Sauce
Expiration date: August 31, 2009
I found these by the charcoal.
Save $1 off Kroger ground beef with the purchase of any 2 Coco-Cola 2 liter bottles.
Coupon states - "One coupon per purchase".
Expiration date: September 30, 2009
These were found on the actual bottles of soda.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Have your ever ordered from the big yellow truck?
I never had....before today.
Schwans is a company that sells food items you can order online, over the phone, or straight from the truck. I thought now was a good time to see how this works and if it is worth it since right now you can get $5 off any purchase.
Go HERE to create an account and place an order. You can purchase anything to use the coupon (D5) as long as your total with the $1 shipping is over $5.
Plus $1 shipping
Minus $5 code - D5
Total = $1.07 after tax
I will update this post once I receive my purchase to let you know how my experience was.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
I decided to go home on my lunch break today for the first time ever. I had never tried to go home on lunch since I always thought it was too far since I live about 20 minutes away. I figured I might as well try since I usually just go sit in my car or drive around or go to the store since we do not have a break room at my work. Meaning I would either spend more, gas, or calories, or all of the above. I used to eat lunch in my car under a tree with the windows down but now it is too hot to do.
So I called out to him.
1. He must sleep in his dog bed upstairs when I am not home. This means it is useless to place him in my chair each morning before I leave for work. I wonder why he sleeps up there? Does he like that dog bed better? Is the light or lack of light better? Hmmm...
2. He must know about the time when I come home from work for him to always be ready to say hello to me when I put the key in the lock. I know he does not come from upstairs. I also know on nights I am at my second job, according to Matt, about an hour before I come home he lays at the door waiting for me to come home.
He obviously loves me too!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
That is fine if she is not leaving, but if that is the case, I now know I will never move up in this company.
2 St Ives Body Wash $2.99 each
Earn $3 RR
3 John Frieda products for $15
Used 3 $3 off coupons
Paid $6 for 3
Earned $5 RR
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Do you like Bath and Body Works as much as I do but feel they are too expensive?
Well, if so, or even if you don't feel like me, click HERE for a coupon that is good until July 1st!
I feel this is a good coupon if you need anything like new pillows or clothes or a gift....
Once again, I had a good experience with Red Box.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
I returned 2 of my rentals to 2 totally different Red Box machines. I checked my card information online - and they actually charged me correctly - $1 a night plus tax!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Saturday, June 6, 2009
I received this in an email and thought I would pass it along.
I think I will try a few of these in the near future to see if they work....I hope they do!
The US Postal service sent out a message to all letter carriers to put a sheet of Bounce in their uniform pockets to keep yellow-jackets away.
1. It will chase ants away when you lay a sheet near them. It also repels mice.
2. Spread sheets around foundation areas, or in trailers, or cars that are sitting and it keeps mice from entering your vehicle.
3. It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don't get opened too often.
4. It repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season.
5. Eliminate static electricity from your television (or computer) screen.
6. Since Bounce is designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling.
7. Dissolve soap scum from shower doors. Clean with a sheet of Bounce.
8. To freshen the air in your home - Place an individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer or hang in the closet.
9. Put Bounce sheet in vacuum cleaner.
10. Prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through a sheet of Bounce before beginning to sew.
11. Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing.
12. To freshen the air in your car - Place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.
13. Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill with water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond between the food and the pan.
14. Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket.
15. Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will magnetically attract all the lose hairs.
16. Eliminate static electricity from Venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.
17. Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.
18. Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.
19. Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight.
20. Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket to keep the bees away.
21. Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and storing them. It will keep them smelling fresh.
22. Wet a Bounce sheet, hose down your car, and wipe lovebugs off easily with the wet Bounce.
I decided since I needed milk and I knew it was not on sale at Kroger that I should buy a gallon for $2.69....same price as Kroger. To make the deal sweeter, the sign said buy any 2 participating Nabisco cookies and gallon of milk, get $3 Register Rewards back. Not a bad deal.
Cookies 2 for $7 according to the sign.
So I thought it would be about $10 then minus my $6 RR.
Well, the milk rang up fine and the cookies did even better.... 2 for $5 (they had it marked wrong)... So I am thinking it will be about $8 minus my $6 RR!
I could only use $3 of my RR since you cannot use RR towards dairy.....WHO KNEW!
I still paid about what I thought I would, but now I gotta find something else to use my RRs on.
2 Chips Ahoy Cookies
4 Bottles of Lotion
Pack of Stickers
And $3 RR
I have already gotten most of my laundry cleaned and put away. I just got back from the store to get a few groceries. I rented a movie. I think I am done for today...now time to relax!
Speaking of movies, we watched Paul Blart: Mall Cop last night. It started off slow before becoming funny and interesting. You should rent it. It is about a man who has been a mall cop for 10 years and keeps applying to be a State Trooper, but due to his blood sugar level, has never made it on the squad. The day after Thanksgiving, the mall is taken over by some bad guys who want to steal all bank and credit card information from all the stores. Watch as Paul Blart saves the day!
(Last time I rented movies from there it cost me almost $19. They claimed I returned a movie 6 days late when I know for a fact it was 5 days late. Meaning I should have only been charged one late fee, not two. This is not the first time they have erroneously charged me a late fee either. I will never rent from that company again. You would think they would have waived one of the late charges since I am a long time customer who rents often - but they didn't.)
If you rent from REDBOX before June 8, use this promo code: DEVRY6268
You will see a pending charge on your credit or bank card for $1 plus tax. As long as you return the movie by 7PM the next night, the movie will be free. You can use this promo code on each credit or bank card you have to enjoy more movies. I plan to rent another one tomorrow.