Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Whoo Hooo It's Friday!


This has been such a long work week for me! I am so glad it is finally over! I feel this has been a stressful week for me at my main job. I am off from both jobs this weekend so I will have plenty of time to do what I want to do.

Today I plan on going to the Zumba. I also want to go to my second job to purchase a few items and go to Best Buy for a movie. After those places, I do not want to go anywhere else. I just want to come home and relax.
~~UPDATE~~
I loved Zumba class! So much in fact, I plan on going again on Sunday!

Saturday I will drive an hour away to see Kathy and help her with her yard sale. (I hope it is not too hot or I will want lots of breaks!)

DON'T FORGET, all day Saturday at Old Navy you can get solid colored flip flops for $1 each. They usually cost $3 each or 2 for $5. My mom is nice and going to get me some since I will be out of town! :)

The 5 colors I want are:

1. Black

2. Gray

3. Dark Brown

4. Light Brown/Tan

5. Navy Blue


If they do not having any of those colors, my back-up color are:

6. Red

7. Dark Purple

8. Dark Green

*Limit per purchase is 5.

Once again mom, thank you! I will write down a list for you to take to the store with you.

Sunday, I will go to the Y and take Wyatt to the park for a walk. I want to fully relax the rest of the day by watching TV, reading a book in the bath, and cleaning. I know, cleaning is not relaxing, but I like to clean and know it is all done. Maybe I will do it tonight to have it all done.
(I will not be buying a newspaper since their will not be any coupons this week due to the holiday.)

Monday, I am fortunate to be off due to Memorial Day!
Matt and I will probably go to the city to do some shopping and enjoy the day. Maybe we will go to the zoo. We will see.

I love the weekends, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment