Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Whoo Hoo!!!

As usual, I love Target!

4 boxes of Special K cereal
1 box of Special K crackers
2 V8 V Fusion drinks
2 Glade soy candles

I paid $14.22 for all of that after coupons!
I also received 2 $5 gift cards to spend in the store!
I wish I had been able to print more coupons to do the deal several times.


For filling out a survey for the store DOTS, I received a coupon for $10 off any $10 or more purchase. The store was not really my kind of store, but I do love jewelry!
I bought both of these items for $1 plus tax!
A spring looking necklace and a set of three toes rings to wear with my sandals.
I'm gonna fill out the survey on Matt's computer to get one more $10 off coupon. They expire on the 16th of this month so hopefully we will head to the city before then to go shopping again.

No comments:

Post a Comment