Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Triple Coupon Opportunity

Harris Teeter is having triple coupons up to $0.99 again!
Whoo Hoo!!!
It started on Wednesday and will go through Tuesday June 2.
I am excited!
I plan on going to the city to take advantage of this deal over the weekend.

Also, if you have a Kroger near your Harris Teeter, call and see if they are offering triple coupons as well. The local Kroger by the Harris Teeter I plan to go to is offering this wonderful deal.

Both stores allow you to use 20 coupons per transaction
.
You can only do one transaction per day. (I get around this by having my own card and Matt having his own)

I think both stores will accept Internet coupons (they do in my area but check yours).

I hope you get some good buys if you decide to take advantage of this deal.

I will post what I buy after I go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment