Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Need To Journal


Another Weight Watchers night for me.

I do not think I will lose any pounds since I have not been doing very good these past few weeks.

And I am frustrated at myself!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!


I have not even been good about writing down what I eat!

I used to log every singe thing I ate into my food journal. Now, I am lucky if I write one thing a day into it. I do not know what happened to make me not write in my book. I truly think the food journal is the key to weight loss. I have not had any big losses since I quit writing in my book.

This week, I have been having a difficult time drinking all my water as well. To me, drinking the recommended amount of water daily is the second key to wight loss success.
UPDATE!
I did gain... 1.6 pounds!!!
I need to lose it now!
Thursday me and Carrie from my WW meeting are going to a 5:30 class....hope I don't make a fool out of myself!
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Try livestrong.com for a great online food diary, along with exercise log. Take it from a weight watchers drop out, I find this much easier than writing in a book. You can build your favorite meals and view frequently eaten items. Best of all and right up your alley the basic membership is FREE....check it out.

    Kaley

    ReplyDelete