Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Goals For The Week


Today is another Tuesday...

Means I have my Weight Watchers meeting in an hour. Partly because I was so sore till yesterday and partly because I have not been tracking my food and I have probably been eating a lot, I do not think I have lost any weight.

This is depressing... however, I have no one to blame but myself.


So, these are my goals for this week starting tomorrow:


1. Track my food AT LEAST 5 days days this week.

2. Go to the gym AT LEAST 2 times this week. (Should be easy since I always go on Sunday's with my friend and I plan on going to the ZUMBA class on Friday.)

3. Cook meals as home AT LEAST 3 times this week. (Wednesday and Thursday I have my second job so I am not able to cook on those days.)


These are all easy and obtainable goals.

I just need to reach them!

If I do this, I will buy myself a new pair of shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment