Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Mail Call


For as long as I can remember, I have always been eager to fetch the mail. I love going to the mailbox and opening it to see what treasures await me. This is still true as an adult even knowing their will sometimes be bills in the mailbox.



Lucky for me, most of my bills are paperless!

:)


I love opening the mailbox and seeing a new magazine or a sample.

Now, I send away for LOTS of different samples.

Today was a wonderful day when I opened the mailbox. Up till now I would always get one freebie in the mail every few days. Well, today, I got three items in the mail!!!!!



Go ahead....
Say it.....



OHHHH!!!
AHHHHH!!!


:)


As you saw in my picture I got a mini deodorant sample from Dove, Better Then Ears dog treat, and Greenies dog treat. (I already gave Wyatt the Greenies dog treat - HE LOVED IT!!!)
I hope I have more mail days like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment