Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Kroger Deals and Steals

In my town, we do not have many options on where to grocery shop.
Our choices are:
Kroger
Wal-Mart
Target (Hardly any groceries)
K-Mart (Hardly any groceries)
Food Lion (All the way across town)
Wal-Greens (Hardly any groceries)
Rite Aid (Hardly any groceries)
That's It!!!
Not a good selection at all!
Now do you see why sometimes I feel it is worth driving about an hour into the big city when their are some spectacular grocery sales?
This means I tend to choose Kroger since I hate Wal-Mart for the most part.
So while looking at Kroger's ad online this morning, I decided to post about the best deals I saw. Remember, registered seniors get 15% off every Wednesday. Grandma, if you are not registered, you should!
This is their week long 10 for $10 week!!
Their are some awesome deals!
Check out Kroger.com and click on weekly ad to see the entire ad of all their on sale items.
Here are some of the items I plan on buying:
Fresh Strawberries, Blueberries, and Raspberries are 3 for $5 or $1.67 each
Kroger Shredded Cheese 2 for $3 or $1.50 each
Kroger Frozen Veggies 10 for $10 or $1 each
Minute Maid Drinks $1 each
Seedless Watermelon $4.99 each (Mmmmmmmmmmm!)
Lots of meats on sale too!

No comments:

Post a Comment