Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

How To Spend $12

Sorry it has taken me so long to post this message....

With my last 2 remaining register reward dollars I decided to do 2 separate transactions with each of my $6 RR.
Transaction #1
2 Reach toothbrushes 2 for $5 used B1G1 free coupon and earned $3 RR
2 Sara Breads $1.99 each used 2 $0.55 coupon
1 Hershey's candy bar $0.89 (filler item)

Used $6 RR
Spent $1.14 Out of Pocket

Transaction #2
2 Sugar free Popsicles $2 each
2 Reach toothbrushes 2 for $5 used B1G1 free coupon and earned $3 RR

Used $6 RR
Spent $1.30 Out of Pocket

I guess this was not a bad way to use my RR money since they were expiring anyways. I think Walgreen's has less good deals with Register Rewards then they used to.
:(
I am happy with what I was able to purchase. I wish they sold more food items so I could purchase more of those when I had to use RRs. You see I bought 4 toothbrushes even though I have plenty. I bought those since I made $0.50 on each set before tax. Plus, at least now I will start next week with $6 RR instead of none.
What do you buy when your RRs are about to expire?

P.S. The sugar free with Splenda Popsicles I bought are not really good. They are not nearly as flavorful as the non sugar free ones. I do not recommend buying them. The actual Popsicles brand sugar free Popsicle ones are really good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment