Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day To All You Mother's!

This Mother's Day, we went to my mom's house where we ate grilled hamburgers, the onion straws I raved about in a previous blog entry, broccoli, and baked beans.
It was all very yummy!
I think we all ate till we were stuffed!
We had to celebrate it early since my brother will not be in town tomorrow.
These are the presents we got my mom.
I should have put some ribbon and bows on them to make them prettier...but we were in a hurry. Do you like the wrapping paper? I got in on clearance at Target last year after Mother's Day. I saved it especially for this occasion.
:)
This is what I bought my mom....for less then $10!
(Was in the present on the left)

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!

(My brother got my mom cleaning supplies for her computers and camera lens....he picked it out all on his own....GOOD JOB BRO!)

No comments:

Post a Comment