Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Green Tea....Drink And Wash Hair

I had Register Rewards for Walgreen's that were to expire on 05/14 so I decided to stop at two different ones on my way home from the gym today.
I bought (in 2 transactions):
  • 2 Roots of Nature Shae Butter Green Tea for Hair $6 each - Got back 2 $6RR
  • 2 Reach Floss $0.99 each with in store coupon - used $0.50 off each
  • 2 Reach Toothbrushes $0.99 each with in store coupon - used B1G1 coupon
  • 2 Colgate Fresh Max Toothbrushes $2.99 each - used $1 off coupon - Got back 2 $2RR
  • 2 Celestial Green Tea on clearance for $0.95 each

Used $19 in Register Rewards and got back $16 in Register Rewards

Spent $3.09 out of pocket



(If you are wanting some Green Tea for yourself and live near me, their were LOTS left!)

No comments:

Post a Comment