Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Got Milk???

I finally made it to the store to take advantage of Kroger's wonderful deal on select Kellogg's cereals.
The deal: $2 on any Frosted Mini-Wheats, Frosted Flakes, Corn Pops, or Raisin Bran cereal.
Then I had $1 off each and every one of these lovely cereals.
You can print the coupons from:
http://www2.kelloggs.com/Product/KelloggCoupon.aspx?id=1992
and
http://print.coupons.com/Couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=11540&zid=bm91&nid=10
You can print 2 of each coupon.
Plus, there are many other valuable coupons on both of these sites.

On my first trip there with my brother I bought 4 boxes of Frosted Flakes and 4 boxes of Frosted Mini-Wheats.

Well, I usually love Kroger and the employees that work there.
Unfortunately, I can not say I was happy during this trip. After finding the items I wanted we went to get in line to check out. All the lines seemed very busy so I decided to go to the self checkout lane.
BAD CHOICE!
I ring up all my items and get to my coupons. I scan the 4 Frosted Mini-Wheats coupons with no problem. I then move on to the Frosted Flakes coupons. The first three take and then on my forth one it beeps and the guy that works there was behind me. He looks at what I am doing and then inform me you can only use 3 of the same coupons per transaction. Okay fine. However, it worked on the first four coupons I scanned and it has worked for me in the past.
(So 7 coupons have been scanned at this point.)
Without telling me what he is doing first he takes off one of each coupon since I can only use 3 like coupons per transaction. (I had only scanned 3 for the Frosted Flakes, but now I am down to two.)
I tell the guy to take off one of each cereal and my brother will just ring them up under his card. This takes forever! Then, when I try to scan a third frosted Flakes coupon the guy keeps telling me I already did three of those. This means I have to explain to him what I had scanned and what he did.
EVENTUALLY, I get checked out.....after about 10 minutes!
So needless to say, I left mad.

(I also bought strawberries for $1.50 and Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup for $1 each...and I had 3 $1 off 2 soups which made them $0.50 each.)


Once I got home this evening for good, I decided to go onto Matt's computer and print some more coupons and go back tonight...which I have already done.

I got three of each....had no problems this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment