Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Enjoyable, Wind In Your Hair Car Ride

I took Wyatt on a car trip today...which he absolutely LOVES!
He especially loves sticking his head out the window!
Before you view these pictures, know this:
1. I know it is not good for a dog to have his head out the window since he can get dust in his eyes. However, my dog loves doing this! So I am going to continue to let him since it makes him happy and he enjoys it.
2. I know he should not be in the front seat on my lap. I have tried to put him in the backseat - yet he just manages to come to the front seat somehow. I am looking into getting him a car seat.
We never go on long trips.
So he is okay and will continue to be okay.
:)
With that being said, these are the pictures I took of him this morning!
I took them by taking pictures of the rear view mirror.
Feel free to "Ohhhh" and "Ahhhh" as you look at my cute little boy!






No comments:

Post a Comment