Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

All Inked Up

I had to buy ink for my printer today since I was completely out.
I gotta say, I did not realize how expensive it would be. But get this, I found the black ink at Wal-Mart for $14.97....then went to Target (my favorite store) where it was cheaper at $13.79! (See Target is better!)
Here is what it cost me for both the black and the colored ink.
When I was at Wal-mart, I stumbles upon their Clearance aisle. Guess Wal-mart is trying to be more like Target in this sense. Well, I found Maxi pads for $1.50 each.
AND, I had a $2 off 2 coupon and a $1 off 1 coupon.
YIPEE!!!!
That made them $0.50 each!

I used to only buy ALWAYS brand, but now that I have been using coupons, I branch out and try other brands.
So when you do go to Wal-Mart, be on the look-out for these.

No comments:

Post a Comment