Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wish I Had Known Sooner

Dropped Wyatt off to be groomed this morning and decided to stop at 2 different Walgreen's to see what kind of deal I could get today.
Here is what I got:
***2 packs of double roll Cottonelle toilet paper (2 for $5 with Walgreen's coupon and 2 $1 off manufactures coupons made them $1.50 each) Note: I only bought these since I can no longer find the 4 pack single toilet paper to make them free. I guess this was the next best thing.

***2 Degree deodorants (clearance for $1.79 each and had $1 off 2 coupon)

***2 packs of Mentos gum (2 for $2 and used 2 $1 off coupons)

***2 packs of my favorite flavor of Life Savers Mints (on clearance for $0.57 - wish they had more)

***2 tubes of Tom's toothpaste (on clearance for $1.39)
GRANDMA, CHECK YOUR LOCAL WALGREEN'S CLEARANCE SECTION FOR THESE; THIS IS THE TOOTHPASTE MOM SUGGESTED YOU BUY. I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT YOU SOME BUT THESE WERE THE ONLY 2 I COULD FIND.
***2 tubes of chapstick ($1.99 each. Only buy one per purchase and you will get $2.00 in Register Rewards to use towards your next purchase)

***1 Skintimate shaving gel (WISH I KNEW ABOUT THIS SOONER!!!!) ($2.99 each. Only buy one per purchase and you will get $3.00 in Register Rewards to use towards your next purchase) I plan on going back and getting a few more of these. This is a GREAT value!


No comments:

Post a Comment