Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Saving The Environment... One Step At A Time

Want a free reusable bag?
I know I did!
I love using reusable bags because it makes me feel like I am doing my small part in helping the environment.
I admit, I am not always good about remembering to bring my reusable bags into the store. I tend to leave them laying in the backseat of my car.
At least I do use my plastic grocery bags as trash bags!
(This saves me money!!!)
Go to this website:
Click "create a design"
Just pick any design since it does not matter what it looks like.
You will add your Kroger Plus card number into the site and they will add onto your card a coupon so you can receive 1 free reusable bag.
Awesome!
I got mine today!
Just remember....you only have 30 days to redeem your free bag - so don't forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment